Thursday, September 22, 2011

Random Facebook thought for the day...

I've got a great idea for a cheesy sci-fi TV show.  In said show, a group of futuristic astro-archeologists, led by a Really Nerdy Guy played by William Peterson, zooms 'round the galaxy from dead planet to dead planet, trying to figure out what natural phenomenon or act of collective stupidity offed the sentient life-forms that used to live there. 

I'm not sure if Earth gets visited in the premiere, or the finale.


Bonus points if it involves apes and the Statue of Liberty
.

I invite suggestions for the name of this show in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. But which song by The Who will be used as the theme? I nominate "I Can't Explain"....

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I Can See for Miles"?

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean, please